Tuesday, April 13, 2010

March 28 - Second Sunday

This week Randy chose a church for us. Catawba Heights in Belmont, NC. I had to be at work at 11:45. So we had to go to an early service. We chose to do the 9:30 service, thinking that we might be out be 10:30 or so. In time for me to get back home and dressed for work. Well before we go to church I found out that my monthly gift came, but I forgot to take medicine before I left for church. I was fine when we went in. We were going to try to meet Kristina there but she and her dad were coming to the service after ours. But I wanted to stay around to see her before she went in. We go into the service and sit towards the front. The music was great and the sermon was great also, from what I can remember. It was probably halfway through the preaching when my cramps started. At first they were manageable but as he kept talking they got a little worse. I guess I stopped listening when they started. I held on to Randy’s had and had to keep squeezing his shirt because I couldn’t take it. He asked me if we needed to leave, but I wanted to stay and try to make it to the end. By the end I was crying, and while he was praying the tears would not stop. When it was over we headed out and could not stay to see Kristina, because it was already 11:00. I had to leave my house at 11:15 to go to work. I told Randy bye and got in my car and busted into tears.

Second Sunday didn’t go as planned again. We'll try next week. Easter Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment